Contact RCB Admin Directly

Do Follow Us!

Follow Us on Twitter Find Us on Facebook Join Us On Social Media.-
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
SCROLL DOWN TO READ MORE RECENT ARTICLES
"Our Articles are just Unpredictable, so stay tuned"

TO PRINT ANY ARTICLE ON THIS SITE, GOTO THE COMMENT SECTION AND CLICK THE PRINT ICON.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

FATHER'S LOVE


When i was young, i thought dad hated us children,because he use to speak in a commanding
tone that scared us.
He could give us hard rules to follow, like
not
touching the Radio,
not
going to his room
not
opening the Cupboard,
not
going to our neighbors and whoever did, was
punished Heavily.
Whenever we do something wrong , my Mum used
to tell
us that when dady comes home I'll tell him and he
will "Kill" you and when ever he comes back, when told about our misbehavior,
he could beat us.
At the age below 7, i felt i hated him.
When we started growing old, some of the
restrictions he removed them.
We could be allowed to do things which we
were not allowed to do.
At the Age of 15 i started realising his love,
whenever i am going back to school , he gives me
School fees, then add me money which he
called "Pocket Money" for me to use at school.
He smiles at me as am going back to school and instructs my mother to welcome me
warmly as the term ends, with a delicious
Meal.
And Now at my age of 40 he even calls me asking
when will i come to visit them.
And whenever i visit them, i feel like crying
when am leaving them back to the city, and finally.. .....

I NOTED THIS:
The instructions and rules he gave us were
meant to keep us safe.
Fathers play an Important role in providing us with
all we need including:
Food, shelter, clothing, education and all the
care we have is because of fathers' love.
If ur Dad is a very Important Person to you in this
world,
Comment and write "I LOVE U DAD"
and if ur dad is late type
R.I.P dad. I still I love you
don't forget to share
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES FOR COMMENTERS: - 11/30/2018

1) Its good to say your mind about what you have read. Please do make ethical comment(s).

2) COMMENTS WITH UNACCEPTABLE LINKS (URLs) WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY BY THE COMMENT MODERATOR.

If you won't abide by the rules please do not comment.
Thanks.

Recent Comments

Back to Top